HIFU Skin Tightening and Lifting SystemCTL Cryolipolysis seriesCryo Lipolaser3S Cryolipolysis Body SlimmingCoolsculpting for body shapeLipo LaserRF Thermage4D 528 Diodes Lipolaser Slimming MachineIPL& E-LIGHTND Yag Laser810nm Diode laser Hair Removal MachinePressotherapy Lymph DrainageBody Slimming EquipmentCavitation Vacuum RF beauty EquipmentPDT and LED Massage Machine540 pins Dermaroller192 pins Dermaroller Skin nusring systemHydrodermabrasion and microdermabrasion machineFractional CO2 laser MachineUltra HIFU Slimming Liposonix
4S cryo handles cryolipolysis body slimming machine
Criolipolisis Product Description
Cryolipolysis machine (BRG50)
Cryolipolysis freezen liposuction equipment Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive procedure that gently and effectively removes fat from targeted areas of the body that have not responded to traditional diet and exercise. Patients can benefit from noticeable yet natural-looking results in their problem areas, providing an overall smoother body contour.
Cryolipolysis is most effective in removing fat from the abdomen, love handles (flanks) and back. Cryolipolysis machine equipment Advantages
1. Cryotherapy Cryolipolysis
2. The most popular and fashion design
3. Quickly cellulite removal
4. Strong Vacuum Cavitation system
5. Can feel free to do other things you like durning the operation.
1. The current non-surgical medical cosmetic technologies and new hot spot
2. More advanced than liposuction, fat melting technology
3. Opposite Europe most popular new way to lose weight
4. Can be up to 26% of the treatment area of new technology to destroy fat
5. Superior RF and ultrasound fat melting technology
6. Selectivity can be cut a fat waist, back fat and cellulite micro innovations Benefits of cryolipolysis machine equipment As a completely non-invasive procedure, Cryolipolysis offers patients many benefits over other fat reduction procedures. Some of these benefits include: No downtime No need for anesthesia Pain free No incisions During the procedure, most patients remain completely comfortable and can read, listen to music and simply relax. Most patients are able to return to work and resume other regular activities the very same day.
1. Cryolipolysis Procedure The Cryolipolysis procedure involves the use of an applicator that cools the fat cells in the targeted area of your body for a simple, natural fat removal process. An applicator cup is then attached to deliver a gentle vacuum pressure that draws tissue between the cooling panels The treated fat cells are removed though natural metabolic processes within the body, similar to the way fat from food is removed. This allows for a gradual reduction in fat from targeted areas to create a slimmer, more defined appearance. The Cryolipolysis procedure usually takes two or more hours to perform, depending on the size of the area being treated.
2. Cryolipolysis Results The results of the Cryolipolysis procedure are usually visible two to four months after treatment, and will continue to improve for up to six months. Although these results are not as rapid as those achieved through liposuction, patients undergoing Cryolipolysis can avoid the pain, risks and lengthy recovery times associated with these more invasive procedures. Most patients who undergo Cryolipolysis are highly satisfied with the results of their procedure and are able to enjoy a natural, slimmer appearance. While no long-term studies are currently available, the results of Cryolipolysis are expected to last about as long as fat reduction achieved through traditional liposuction procedures.
3. Risks Associated with Cryolipolysis Because of its noninvasive nature, Cryolipolysis has considerably fewer risks than other fat reduction procedures. Cryolipolysis is considered safe for most patients, although there are certain risks associated with any kind of treatment. Some of these risks may include redness, bruising and reduced sensation in the treated area. These side effects are considered normal and usually go away on their own within a few days after treatment.
Two handles Big one size:18*5.5*7.5cm,cool pad size:5*7.8cm;small one size:18*4.5*7.5cm,cool pad size:5*6cm.
Cryolipolysis system Specification
1.Input voltage: AC110V/220V 50-60Hz
3.Screen:8 inch wide color touch screen
4.Cooling device output temperature:5 to -16°C
5. output Vacuum pressure: 0-110KPa
6.Cooling liquid: pure water
7.Default time: 0-60min
8.Fuse size: F3AL250V
9. Ambient temperature: 5°C-+42°C
10.Relative humidity: ≤85%
11.Atmospheric pressure: 80KPa-106KPa 12.N/W: 50KG, GW.:62KGS Cryolipolysis system Working Theory Triglyceride in fats will be converted into solid in particular low temperatures. It uses advanced cooling technology to selectively target fat bulges and eliminate fat cells through a gradual process that does not harm the surrounding tissues, reduce unwanted fat, when fat cells are exposed to precise cooling, they trigger a process of natural removal that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. And the fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body’s normal metabolism process, to eliminate unwanted fat
Cryolipolysis systemTechnical features
1.the latest technology in non-surgery mechanical beauty industry
2.better than suction fat
3.the most popular slimming way in European countries
4.a kind of technology with easy use for ultrasonic and RF suitable for slimming for body parts like back, waist and cellulite What happens to the fat cells? During the procedure, exposure to cooling causes fat cell apoptosis, which leads to the release of fat layer. The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process, much like fat from food.
What will happen after the treatment?
The Cryolipolysis procedure is non-invasive. Most patients typically resume their routine activities, including returning to work and exercise regimens on the same day as the procedure. Transient local redness, bruising and numbness of the skin are common side effects of the treatment and expected to subside in couple of hours. Typically sensory deficits will subside within 1~8 weeks.
Will treating the distance be painful?
With this non-invasive Cryolipolysis procedure, there is no need for anesthesia or pain medications, and no recovery time. The procedure is comfortable for most patients can read, work on their laptop computer, listen to music or just relax.
How long the effect will last? Patients experiencing fat layer reduction show persistent results at least 1 year after the procedure. The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process. The elimination of fat cells as a result of the procedure is expected to last as long as fat cells removed by invasive procedures such as liposuction.
How do the results compare with other procedures such as liposuction?
Liposuction benefit: The results of the liposuction Cryolipolysis system procedure are very rapid and dramatic .Side effect: pain, fatal risk, recovery time even body asymmetry will occur during surgical procedures. RF thermal therapy or ultrasound Benefit: can treat deep fat Side effect: it may hurt the surrounding cells or cause pain